BOT 0.00% 37.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Definately price manipulation occurs. As does trading on insider...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Definately price manipulation occurs. As does trading on insider information. All the outcomes a reasonable person might think exist on the stock market, basically do. Outcomes and anomolies that are damaging to the integrity and ongoing survival of the system eventually get patched and rules get tweaked or systems get introduced and tested. Regulators are largely inadequate for a reason. They tend to not get in the way of price discovery on what is a fundamentally open market.

Capital weight on the X axis effects the outcomes on the Y axis. It's supply and demand, heavily mediated by behavioural psychology. At least that's my take on it.

To parapharse Jesse Livermore way back at the start of the 20th c, and surely he wasn't the first - 'the stock market never changes, because human nature doesn't change.' That's why I think even with algo's and AI, we're still basically playing the same game that's been played for hundreds of years. Things change a little bit, but how much can you alter the fundamental nature of game with only 4 directions?

Anyway, onwards and upwards BOT. Fingers crossed this isn't the high water mark.

Last edited by Supated: 06/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $678.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.3¢ $1.835M 4.963M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13513 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 25681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.