BOT 2.63% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-5831

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    Pure speculation- Been looking at Abbvie as a potential buyer of BOT… They own Botox, the treatment for severe hyperhidrosis. In 2019 they had 59 cannabis related patents, the most of any BP, despite not having any cannabis products at the time. They owned Marinol, one of the only synthetic cannabis related products ever approved by FDA. The CEO was interviewed after the JP Morgan health conference in January… you know the one Matt was at when he came back and told the West Australian he was approached by BP’s.. so the Abbvie CEO said "Like I said, if we could find something that's of interest and it could really help us round out a category that we're in, then vou should expect us to act on that,"… From the article- “The company will look for assets that can contribute to "high, single-digit top tier growth" in 2030 and beyond, Gonzalez said at JPM. The assets would have to fall under areas that AbbVie already primarily plays in, such as immunology, oncology, neuroscience and aesthetics.” I’ve read that Abbvie have lifted their self imposed limit of $2B for M&A deals, with $10B to spend this year, there was speculation that they might want two companies at $5B each.. and they haven’t announced any M&A this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $669.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 35.0¢ $3.703M 10.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 317671 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 257140 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.