BOT 3.80% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

just dont push yourself too hard mate.Keep backing the truck at...

1. 7,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    just dont push yourself too hard mate.

Keep backing the truck at every drop and keep praising the management.When i said I didnt care about the FDA approval as long as the share price goes up is because sometimes the approval is already priced into the share price appreciation. Also i know it is too hard for you to understand this concept cos you have been stuck with your investment in BOT for a long time and cant get enough of this incompetent management who has made sure that you dont go anywhere cos the share price has floated anywhere from 5 cents to mid 20 cents in the last 6 years while you continuously praised the management for their pathetic performance in increasing the return on your investment. I get that all, but try harder when i tell you that FDA approval doesnt matter it is the share price that drives your investment growth , try reading it slowly and it may make sense to you.

Also the market already knows the approval is a given as long as the "best management" in the industry according to you fixes up the label in the next 6-9 months, YET the price has fallen 40% since the FDA announcement was released. So this again proves that approval, pending approval, delayed approval means jack if the share price goes backwards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.80%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 37.5¢ $3.489M 9.104M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 893523 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 159482 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.