BOT 2.63% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I'm not trying to be your financial manager, I'm trying to drop...

1. 18 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'm not trying to be your financial manager, I'm trying to drop a hint that that the essence of this discussion (argument) is actually really boring and straightforward.

In the interests of full disclosure, I agree management displayed incompetence here, the expected orientation of the instructions is in the guidelines after all. I don't agree that this needs to be stated more than 30 times. I'm also sure if they were to all resign in shame the SP would suffer much worse than it already has, and you'd be here calling them cowards and scum for not staying to fix their mistake (I believe you said 72 messages ago you were still holding your main investment for CGT reasons, so I presume you want the SP to be as high as possible at least a little longer).

Finally you'd do well not to assume the nature of others investments as a crutch for your arguments. That's just your ego whispering sweet nothings in your ear. I've only been invested in BOT for a little over a year so this is their first failure I've had the opportunity to mindlessly praise them through (not sure when I did though?).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $669.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.5¢ 36.5¢ $2.548M 6.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96148 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 782479 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.