BOT 7.46% 36.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

No one on the HH Facebook pages mentions or has had anything to...

1. 333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    No one on the HH Facebook pages mentions or has had anything to say about our product or even the jap one.
    I’ll have to do some more research but there is another similar one on there that is getting thrown around a fair bit but the name has escaped me atm.
    also Botox has been mentioned but also confirmed how most don’t want to use that treatment.

also one thing I’ve noticed is a lot of these ppl just piss out sweating over there whole body for no reason I understand our product is only for the underarms but wondering if it could be applied elsewhere with minimal side affects because if it did work and ppl tried that I can definitely see it taking off as they all say there is nothing they can do.
    I know if it was me ide just rub it everywhere and give it a crack…
    then after a positive study to show it on the whole body with positive results that would be HUGE capturing the whole market.
    could this present more issues down the line and never eventuate
    i like your optimism but that’s a huge statement at the moment over a few Google searches that aren’t even in English, I don’t know about you but I can’t understand a word in them hahaha

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.025(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $567.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 33.3¢ $14.94M 42.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 112268 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 276101 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.