BOT 6.25% 34.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-7424

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I asked a native Japanese speaker to go on a search of ECCLOCK for me to see if they could find out about how the drug was going.

On some Japanese sites with reviews of the drug, one said a very promising 80% of users thought it worked, while 60% said it worked really well. However, there were side effects that affected the odd person such as dry mouth, rash, itchy skin and struggling to urinate. I suppose that would make a few discontinue?

You can buy the drug through Amazon in Japan if you have a prescription and the reviews there reflected the percentages above with a few experiencing disappointment but there were quite a few 5/5 ratings.

This, like any other drug, is not perfect, so there might be some discontinuation but I do not know if it is linked to these sales figures. I think I read on NEU forum about discontinuation numbers and I was surprised by how high they can be so this drug seems pretty tolerable and effective for most.

Please note this is informal research through another person in another language (!) but I got positive vibes.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.020(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $615.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.0¢ $1.776M 5.339M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 118187 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 698385 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.