BOT 1.35% 37.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

you are such a pumper hey!.......only joking!! (this post will...

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    you are such a pumper hey!....biggrin.png...only joking!! (this post will likely get mod'd either way - i don't care)
    I totally agree & it is hard to believe...but Euroz (although paid for the report no doubt) would've/had to base their findings on what they knew at the time (from actual published Kaken figures & conservative comparisons of what might be in store for the USA entry of SB... SOFDRA).......if it takes until 2026 - happy for that. I'm gonna predict we'll already be there in 2025 sometime....might be late 2025 at best!smile.png I know if I suffered from HH....I'd be taking on every new product that came onto market that made my life easier. When it comes to kids suffering HH (9yrs old).....you can only imagine the BS they'd have to go thru at school etc...we all know kids can sometimes/can be so cruel at times ...& the probs that would create obviously physically & mentally for them from torment. As a parent - I'd pay anything & try any new proven product on the market to help minimise any issues my kids had with HH to make their life easier.
    sorry - probably gone off on a tangent there but hey....it's real!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $678.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.5¢ $914.4K 2.453M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 174532 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 505980 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.