BOT 7.46% 36.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Sorry but any comparison with CSL is way out of line imo. I am...

1. 4,318 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2613
    Sorry but any comparison with CSL is way out of line imo. I am pretty sure that when CSL was privatised either its constitution or the legislation enabling its privatisation made it impossible for CSL to be taken over by a foreign operator. At that time CSL was a well run operation with loads of competitive advantages, including a brand new state of the art blood fractionation plant, and plenty of opportunities in the pipeline, including the cervical cancer vaccine, a dominant boss in Brian McNamee, the full support and backing of Victoria Inc and the Melbourne Club and NO predators and hardly any competitors. In such an environment CSL has been able to grow into a massive unit.

In contrast, if Botanix's product portfolio is any good it will be devoured by a major pharmaceutical player pretty quickly. There is no Victoria Inc that will shield Botanix. I'm hoping that existing BOT shareholders do well from this of course but either it will have mediocre success or it will be taken over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
0.025(7.46%)
Mkt cap ! $567.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 33.3¢ $14.94M 42.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 112268 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 276101 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.