BOT 2.41% 40.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-762

1. 15,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1438
    First thing triage, a comparison with ANY listed stock is in line because all 2400 of them can be compared. Of course investing in a point one of a cent valued stock could be called punting at best, however, success has many fathers and failure none. Could you value 'mediocre' in terms of bags at this point? I dunno. People would love to make 30per cent a year surely ! Now at 25cents , 25.3c to be exact is Vinnies scratch mark. He stands atop of the ten metre diving platform with blue, red and white Speedos ready to propel himself, and me and you triage, and his management team who stand with baited breath, shimmering and trembling as Vinnies' toes are curled around the precipice...it's exciting folks. How do you value mediocre in a 1.5per cent term deposit world? A belly wacker from vinnie might just score a 2/10 for honour but we are waiting for a perfect dive. I think your idea of a chasm between mediocre and 'taken over' valuation is much wider than mine but at least we are talking about realistic potentials here. OPT as a recent example of a successful phase 2 was staggering, however, in our field, we will soon learn what our potential is.

I look up to my right and see a MC of $236.3M so there is surely a little bit factored in in Vinnie at least hitting the water hands first. How his body completes the entry into the pristine profitable pharma pool is just a few tick tick ticks away now. Who is sweating more, the gal from melbourne wondering what to cook for dinner tonight or Vinnie looking like the Statue of liberty but knowing he is about to jump thirty feet?

Makes a change from discussing ball bearings folks, but are we wiser for it though?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $734.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
42.0¢ 42.5¢ 39.5¢ $3.680M 8.989M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 297011 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 12027 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.