BOT 0.00% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-7945

1. 16,049 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4196
    I'd actually expect this to drop on approval to be honest. Not much, but I can't see it rising, at least not on the day of approval. The assumption based on recent feedback from the FDA is that approval is essentially a guaranteed thing (let's say 99% because nothing is ever a sure thing in life). I would expect a run up in anticipation of approval (30c or higher is fairly realistic imo) but the real gains will come when the market begins to anticipate the dollars that'll come from this. As we get more info on how well it is doing in the US post approval, I suspect the price will quickly rise

Whilst saying that though the "buy the rumour sell the news" may be so expected for BOT that it actually does the opposite of that, and sells off immediately prior in anticipation and then rallies on the day of approval. Markets are unpredictable! Although it's fairly easy to predict that in the longer run this'll be well above $1 (imo of course), just predicting when that'll happen is the difficult/impossible bit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $624.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.5¢ $859.1K 2.461M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 161133 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 208918 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.