BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Hey guys, been lurking for awhile, thought some might find the...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hey guys, been lurking for awhile, thought some might find the below funny that I sent to a friend - courtesy of ChatGPT

Well, let me tell you 'bout a stock, it's really quite a gem,Listed on the ASX, it's called BOT, not stemmed!Botanix Pharmaceuticals, that's its fancy name,Hold it for a while, and you'll be glad you came!

BOT, oh BOT, climbing up the charts,Our investment's growing strong, it's warming up our hearts!We've held it for a while, and now we're seeing green,Botanix Pharmaceuticals, the best we've ever seen!

From CBD to skincare, they're making quite a splash,Their products are so innovative, they're flying in a flash!With research and development, they're paving their own way,And every single day, our profits start to sway!

BOT, oh BOT, soaring through the sky,Our investment's on fire, we're reaching oh so high!With Botanix Pharmaceuticals, we're laughing all the way,Hold it for a while, and you'll want to shout, "Hooray!"

Forget about the bears, we're riding with the bulls,With BOT in our portfolio, we're feeling super cool!So let's raise a toast, to this ASX star,Botanix Pharmaceuticals, taking us far!

BOT, oh BOT, shining bright and bold,Our investment's golden, worth more than pure gold!With Botanix Pharmaceuticals, we're holding on with glee,Cheers to BOT, the best investment spree!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.