BOT 0.00% 32.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-8271

1. 15,245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    Off market prescribing can be a very large aspect of a drugs' benefit to other originally non intended purposes. Probably Ozempic is the prime example of a drug initially promoted to diabetics to lower their blood glucose levels but was hijacked by the obesity lobby as a weight loss product. Calling it a phenomena for weight loss is seriously under mining its marketing achievements leaving aside the obvious human health benefits. I have no doubt that Sofdra will be used in other human body areas that exhibit a fair bit of hypersecretion and hyperhidrosis and not solely for the soon to be FDA approved purpose which is to treat primary axillary hyperhydrosis, meaning sweating under the arms. We know where people sweat and we know Sofdra works beautifully .
    Perhaps that is why they are already making three distinct shapes of the applicator. The initial one that the FDA fussed over with all of the various
    parts coming from all over the world is a pump through a pad type of idea. What's with the two different ball and aersol applicators then? I reckon i know
    where they will be used folks.

Keep the faith. Not long to go now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $588.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $1.302M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 713153 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 215665 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.