BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I see you're knew to this BOT forum....welcome & that's awesome...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 217
    I see you're knew to this BOT forum....welcome & that's awesome for you.
    I am not blind nor in denial of certain poster's comments on this BOT forum.....I'm more than happy to read other poster's thoughts on BOT...good or bad.... whether they:
    • that add value ( which I will question if I believe not correct - & I'll happily call that out)
    • or the poster says negative unsubstantiated crap about BOT. I will troll them like they seem to do on this forum. If they are informed & done their research before coming to this BOT forum - then they will likely get the BOT community feedback they deserve.
    But I will call out -

Your objection is fine. I've been on this for 6+years with BOT (not as long as many others on this particular forum).....& I read everything they (BOT) have announced. (well before they took on SOFDRA) I know what I know & the comparisons/homework BOT & their board have provided over time. (including how this product is fairing with sales etc in Japan (by Kaken) thus far (& the listing by Kaken to take the product into South Korea in the near future)....which is even better. (Not to mention our further potential in roads) to South America/Europe.....even Australia!!
    BOT's product for USA is a better version of what Ecclock's (being sold in Japan currently being a 5% version....BOT's product in US will be 15%) is.
    BOT quite rightly - can draw from those facts/sales numbers etc from what Kaken have achieved so far to model a better outcome for the US market (which is 3 times larger in population - fact). BOT can also draw US market comparisons to what is currently available at the similar level of BOT's product....(which is Qbrexa). BOT are looking to market the sale price for SOFDRA......to match the current US price for Qbrexa. This has also been discussed with the insurers in the US. SOFDRA is on par/ACTUALLY BETTER....than Qbrexa as studies/research has shown. Which is why BOT are looking to sell their product for the same/similar price to what Insurer's already cover for Qbrexa.

The reason I have no time for HAWK70:
    • it has only just started posting on the BOT forum from 10/5/2024. ( come onto here in the last week - so a new to this forum) Has no idea, done no research & shit stirring only it seems - or perhaps just plain lazy? A day trader?.....commenting profusely on MSB,TVN,AVL,DOC,NYR..& just now on BOT
    • it (HAWK70) holds no shares in BOT (although it can easily change that with sentiment shown.....but still actually hold none).
    • Has made BS comments & obviously has no idea nor done any real research on BOT other than what he's been told by his "mate" about costs.......blah blah.
    • Seen these same crap posts playout......usually from newbies that have done No research themselves. (i'm talking legit research..... not from forums like this).
    • I'm not interested in what his "mate says"........& what he's/it's/she's trying to promote here - which is all BS. There's big commercial interests at stake here ...why would BOT disclose everything at this crucial stage??? HAWK70 has another agenda on this forum.....go do some REAL homework yourself mate.

Old mate Hawk70 says : "Even worse is the cost of a Thoracic Sympathectomy.
    I actually am involved on performing these, and at $9000 - $12000 for a PERMANENT solution to hyperhidrosis then Sofdra doesn't have a chance".I'm not sure how he helps his "mate"......or holds the torch while others do the surgery? The International H.Hyperhydrosis Soc. don't regard this procedure in anyway.....& it is written (from studies) it's not so much a "permanent solution" either, when you research it. If i suffered from HH.......I'd want the least invasive solution available. ( not needles in my armpits every couple months with BOTOX....nor Thoracic Sympathectomy.....read below what's involved (taken from Medline plus website) :

Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy Endoscopic thoracic sympathectomy (ETS) is surgery to treat sweating that is much heavier than normal. This condition is called hyperhidrosis. Usually the surgery is used to treat sweating of the palms or face. The sympathetic nerves control sweating. The surgery cuts these nerves to the part of the body that sweats too much.DescriptionYou will receive general anesthesia before surgery. This will make you asleep and pain-free.The surgery is usually done the following way:The surgeon makes 2 or 3 small cuts (incisions) under one arm on the side where the excessive sweating occurs.Your lung on this side is deflated (collapsed) so that air does not move in and out of it during surgery. This gives the surgeon more room to work.A small camera called an endoscope is inserted through one of the cuts into your chest. Video from the camera shows on a monitor in the operating room. The surgeon views the monitor while doing the surgery.Other small tools are inserted through the other cuts.Using these tools, the surgeon finds the nerves that control sweating in the problem area. These are cut, clipped, or destroyed.Your lung on this side is inflated.The cuts are closed with stitches (sutures).A small drainage tube may be left in your chest for a day or so.After doing this procedure on one side of your body, the surgeon may do the same on the other side. The surgery takes about 1 to 3 hours. Mmm.....that sounds like fun HAWK70...! No wonder you are shit canning BOT with all your querries.......given you are involved with the above procedures (as you have stated).....you probably have no client's/patients! or very few & far between I guess. Do you need a job?

So alternatives to BOT's SOFDRA product - choices being.....
    • You live with the problem of sweating proffusely...obviously depending on severity of it.
    • You choose to have invasive needles under the armpits every few months for botox.......something to look forward to I guess for some! (Faaark that)
    • Going under the knife for Thoracic Sympathectomy surgery - again very invasive & not guarranteed success. Another thing to mark on your calendar & hope it works. (again Faark that)
    • There's also Brella...another treatment. You go to your GP every couple months to have them place a "patch" under your arms (like nicotine patches I guess)....going to the docs each time to have this done....not convenient at all.
    • Using Qbrexa......it's currently a more simplistic alternative to the above procedures & not as invasive - basically a sufferer would wake up/shower & then put on some gloves & wipe the "wipes" under each armpit/each day........there are known unpleasant side effects documented for this product. Not to mention the pain in the arse doing this each day! This has/is currently priced in the USA & sold in the USA for a few years now....BOT board are well aware of the pricing for that product from their market research in the US & how that product compares to SOFDRA. They are also well aware of what the insurers cover in regards the $$ cost for Qbrexa for the user. Hence - BOT management have priced SOFDRA accordingly (they know what Qbrexa sells for now in the US & what insurers cover for it) they have valued/priced SOFDRA as a direct competitor with similar pricing to Qbrexa......sooooo - I have NO idea what HAWK70 is trying to relay here.....other than absolute crap!

If i suffered from HHydrosis myself - i'd go for the "roll on" SOFDRA product (yet to come from BOT)...so I can wake up as usual...shower - then roll that under my arms each morning knowing it will give me some normalcy for my sweat issue for the day. We all use (I assume) deodorant each day & sweat......SOFDRA is just going to be a different under arm version available for those that suffer extreme SWEATING more than normal - WITHOUT the BS of being treated surgically or having to see a GP for treatment.

By using BOT's product - these HH patients will be able to have a "NORMAL" day to day process to keep their sweat under control.....each & every day they choose to use it. May be they'll jump on it for every month...some might not - time will tell.
    I know where I'd be sitting if i suffered HH. Just give me a simple roll on for my armpit sweat. (which SODRA is /will provide).
    This is a daily under arm treatment - which is as close to normal daily function for humans (like using a normal anti perspirant) - very non invasive....very standard! THAT IS WHAT THIS SOFDRA PRODUCT IS ABOUT. Simplistic, non invasive....& provides the HH sufferer a NORMAL regime to prepare for the day.

This leaves all the current products for dead - In my opinion. Yes - I own shares, Yes & I am biased from all that I have read from BOT announcements & what I know about them. (like most LT holders) I am more than happy to read other's thoughts.....but provide some real/documented facts.

Rant over!

BTW...gotta say I really enjoyed seeing that 2 cent jump today - yeah baby!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.