BOT 6.45% 33.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-85

1. 14,999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1382
    Elke, I had always preferred the first re-incarnation of Queen with Paul Rodgers ex bad Company and I find Adam Lambert a little bit too camp. However, i have a somewhat large music DVD/BluRay collection that I love playing and I do have many of Adam's with Queen. I also am not going to Fleetwood Mac but I am going to see Greta Van Fleet. This is an amazing little four piece made up of 3 brothers up front, twins to boot with a younger bass player plus their friend the drummer. These guys are bringing RnR back. I love tempo music, not quite duff duff or trance, but anything with a reasonable beat. There is just about everything in my collection.

So what an amazing past couple of weeks. For those that have never been in this sort of situation where we talk multi baggers of some three to six times, unless you sell, you do not really feel the excitement and euphoria because that bit of paper is till on your computer screen and not in your bank account. And from the 29 to21 drop, that would be to some a drop of one bag. In one day. It IS unnerving but those that didnt exit are in this for the longer journey and that really will find its new route in September. We all expect a little bit of build up to those results, it happens every time. what we don't know is whether we will be in the 30's at that point. Stocks overshoot on the way up(29) as one clever punter inquired about the justification of the price last week and stocks overshoot on the way down. I think mid 20's is the go compared to a recent traders ideas that 18c could be reached. If it is, well what are we going to do about it. Nothing. Well I am not going anywhere. Very exciting times indeed folks and in the interim I have managed to snare myself a new Nikon dig and a couple of lenses to add to the collection. Got to do something when I am not cooking, cleaning, washing,driving.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.020(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 33.5¢ 30.5¢ $2.848M 8.878M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 24615 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 105525 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
33.0¢
  Change
0.020 ( 6.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
31.0¢ 33.5¢ 30.8¢ 3931977
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.