BOT 3.95% 36.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

At 10k/day that would be 23 working days - that is 5 weeks...

1. 2,760 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589

At 10k/day that would be 23 working days - that is 5 weeks during which time holders may change between short-term, medium term and long term.

The brokers will trade and look after their clients (generally better than they can look after themselves) and I think they will be advising their clients to hold until BOT goes over the finishing line or at least puts in a quickest lap and gets pole position.

But what is the finishing line/pole position? ... it is reaching a stellar quarter so that BOT has undeniably delivered and the share price makes a takeover for peanuts impossible. Then BOT goes for a reasonable price or continues progress into pharmaland. Thus I posit that the CR was a defensive manoeuvre.

Note that both BOT and The Alternate Universe are well cashed up and likely soon to go cash flow non-negative, which means that each is a more attractive target as neither is likely to be a millstone around neck, and may auger well for the share price, making predation more difficult.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $674.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $1.607M 4.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 595508 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 107200 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.35am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.