BOT 2.56% 40.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-8991

1. 1,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    No one objects to constructive criticism eg pulpfictions comment re hitting the road running was fair comment. We were told that the delay last Sept might be a blessing in disguise etc.

however some of the dribble is staggering. Seems to be three groups.

1.Outright nutters like justy and stinky nyncky. I don't see their rubbish as I have them on ignore. I can't believe some of you still dignify their existence with a response.

2. Ill informed newbies making outright idiotic comments with no comprehension of management achievements, Strategic business decisions, or the path that has been set up eg singhu and the like and the fools hanging out for a 29c or 30c entry

3 whingers with nfi complaining about dumb management and the "dumb" CR who just can't get it. You know who you are Rolfy and the other twit (who was so memorable I can't even remember it's name) who parrotlike kept saying "duh, shoulda raised at de premium" - who also are on ignore.

bottom line is they all have something in common. None are long term holders with major skin in the game or seem to have any comprehension of the business model or the outstanding leadership. All seem to have a chip on their shoulder that we have got in on the ground floor and posting whatever THEY think will help them get in cheaper.

today was good volume, where the price went up on an overall negative day on the ASX. Announcements will follow and there will be a steady increase - even if there will be some sells along the way from some. That is just the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $725.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 41.0¢ 39.5¢ $1.442M 3.614M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 204672 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.5¢ 248649 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.47am 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.