BOT 14.3% 40.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-9075

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    Winkhole has much to learn. Still banging on about things she doesn't know. I did say once (paraphrased), he's actually quite lacking.
    Grainsdude... I inject plenty of botox. Plenty will still get it instead of sofdra (once every 3 months vs daily use wins for some), but plenty will go for the new non injectable. Subcut btx is done with the finest of needles (30 gauge), many hardly feel it and 30 needles is done very quickly by an experienced injector.
    Cost is important though. With btx it's not just the drug, even though it is Medicare covered here and in the US, the bonus for Sofdra is that it is a non-procedural medical appt. With btx you're paying for drug and the injecting physicians fee (which is greater because its a procedure).
    there will also be many more physicians capable of writing a sofdra script vs physicians capable of (and allowed to) injecting btx. So far easier to get an appt for sofdra imo (not to mention e-scripting).
    by the way, nothing against a lth, just a lth who feels entitled and tries to rubbish other holders when she feels she has held longer or holds more. There's only one thing someone very special around here has been holding long term biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.050(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $724.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 40.0¢ 35.5¢ $6.075M 15.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 287187 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 1920397 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.