BOT 0.00% 42.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-9572

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 297
    I had a wake up call this morning- in relation to the bubble we live in re sofdra and botanix.

I have psoriasis and had a regular appointment with my dermatologist- a youngish but not too young fellow who is very good.

he has my psoriasis under control - it was a bad case - so he knows his stuff.

I asked him about treatment for hyperhydrosis. He went through all the same treatments referenced in this forum re aluminium based creams. Botox etc etc. I asked if he had heard of sofdra or botanix. Nup!!!

I gave him all the same stuff we have been covering here re fda approval. He was very interested, sort of, but clearly had not come across it in the literature he acquaints himself with.

Clearly its not on anyones agenda here, yet (albeit from just a sample of one). I was very surprised, but what it does show is that this will boom, once it does start getting publiciscised. I know the US is our target, but I would have thought it would have been on his radar. So while we talk about it like it's second nature, we are in some sort of bubble at the moment...... and we need it to burst.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $770.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.3¢ 41.5¢ $2.522M 5.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 438567 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 219437 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.