BOT 4.23% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

BOT - Anything but charting, page-9656

1. 1,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    Well done Cronny. Good to hear of a relative new holder buying in for the right reasons and then growing their holding as they can afford, and getting better informed, and not whinging after buying high before an inevitable (temporary) retreat impacted by forces out of BOTs control.

your strategy makes a lot more sense than a recent short term holder who gambled on a short term bet who got burned when he couldn't hold. I have no idea why other holders were sympathetic with a gambler who was the exact "holder" we don't need. They seemed to want the share to stay on hold at 32.5 so that he with his small holding wouldn't feel hurt!!! Staggering.

you will be rewarded for being smart and being patient.

personally, i am not a big supporter of property investment as a tax haven unless it is for BUILDING a NEW house ie value adding to the economy. I never understood (other than thru pure politician personal greed who own property) why it was reasonable for other taxpayers to pay for someone else's greed that doesn't value add. Nevertheless each to their own

BOT is an ethical investment that will be huge and will reward all
    who show a modicum of patience and arent silly enough to jump in and out with short term motives using funds they haven't got - and thinking the rest of us will be sympathetic and hoping the price wont go up so they feel good.... I don't think so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.015(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $669.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 35.5¢ $1.465M 4.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 186321 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 561591 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.