AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

bot attack in play on AGO, page-7

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I'm with you. I sold all my ago about 6 weeks ago. At a loss but I would be far worse off today if I kept it.

I usually try and buy and stocks where I believe centiment has got it wrong and I cab get it on the cheap.

Sadly AGO has nothing going for it anymore. Losing a lot of money, high debt levels and ratio, no prospect for further cap raising, unable cut costs further, likely to breach the debt ratio agreement upon its review this month. At this stage I just cannot even see a glimmer of hope to keep them alive. The only thing that has managed to buy them a bit extra time was when iron ore price was holding well and the dollar fell. The dollar has stopped fallun now and the iron price seems quite stable at the new low.

Now regarding bots and shorters, they are a pests and there should be legislation put in place. Im not saying ago would have survived but if ago was worth say 5 times what it was worth at the time of cap raising. They would have a shitload mkre reserve funds and maybe, maybe they could have weathered the storm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.