BOT 0.00% 42.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

What the charting doesn't (and can't) take into account is...

1. 2,006 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    What the charting doesn't (and can't) take into account is management's roadshow this week. Not only will their promotion ensure the SP holds, it will actually see it climb higher this week and next. That's my issue with charting - it can only try and make sense out of what HAS happened - it is way less accurate when considering the impact of various future actions, even if we have some anticipation of them occurring (e.g. a roadshow).

The other thing with predictions of 10c or lower, is that there is NO technical analysis to support that. It's at best, as you point out, a possibility. At best it's a guess, but not a bad one, because without FDA approval BOT isn't really worth much other than potential. I also think there is the potential for BOT to fall temporarily to 10c - there's a lot of pressures out there (Xmas, wars, inflation, % rates) -all of which have an impact whilst we're waiting for FDA approval. Is it possible it could fall to 10c - Yes. Is it 'likely' it will - No. Either way, I'm right. Anyway, that's just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $770.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.3¢ 41.5¢ $2.522M 5.956M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 438567 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 219437 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.