BOT 0.00% 32.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I see how you could imply that but the volume doesn’t really...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I see how you could imply that but the volume doesn’t really align with what’s needed to confirm the pattern.

The reason H&S is so easily recognised but not as regularly legitimised is down to the volume profile. I’ve posted a few things recently that outline what you’d expect in terms of volume to confirm.

Also, a few things before anyone tries to come and tell you how impossible your theory is - don’t listen to people who say H&S needs to be perfectly symmetrical, or that the head or shoulders cannot have multiple ‘peaks’. There’s ‘complex’ H&S patterns which for example may have two ‘peaks’ on the Left Shoulder but you’d anticipate two on the right as well. Or just the head may have two.

Last one would be, please don’t let anyone tell you that the neckline needs to be perfectly horizontal - common misconception. The slant of the neckline tells a story in strength.

Hope this helps you in some way. Keep learning though mate. I am literally daily and am on about .05% of what I want to achieve in terms of knowledge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $588.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.5¢ $1.302M 3.974M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 713153 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 215665 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.