BOT 0.00% 32.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Bot Chart, page-10302

1. 1,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1161
    I can't see posts from the two people I have on IGNORE, but I can see on my IGNORED MEMBERS list that one of them is no longer temporarily suspended, so I'm guessing a few of the above posts are responding to them. It also seems that 10c is getting mentioned again. Is this fear-mongering or a rational analysis of the situation?

On that call of 10c - there is NOTHING to suggest BOT will fall to 10c or lower, simply nothing. No chart and no evidence to show that it is going there. At best, some can only 'hope' the price will go down. No doubt, BOT - like any stock on the ASX - could go down if the worldwide situation deteriorated (war, interest rates, inflation etc), but nobody has a crystal ball on these things. So claims of BOT dropping to 10c or lower are simply opinions - perhaps more hopeful opinions rather than informed ones.

More than likely, it seems BOT has found its bottom and will dwell around here within a couple of cents forward or backward, until the inevitable climb toward approval - just like it did last time. Recent trading does have the 'sense' that the market has realised the stock was oversold when it got down to 12c and that 13.5-14.5c is around about where it should be sitting for now. Only this time, approval is even more likely as the market now knows that the FDA has no concerns around the drug itself, just some instructions and labelling.

So why is it dwelling around here? Because nothing special is going to change until BOT gets Sofdra approval. No substantial income, no substantial pipeline development, no changes. The market is in no rush because it thinks BOT isn't going to move much between now and closer to the approval date. It played out exactly the same in the runup to the previous anticipated approval date - 9 months out from the September decision date BOT was sitting at 6c, only to then steadily climb to a 21c high shortly before the anticipated approval date. Now BOT is sitting in the 14-15c range and will undoubtedly run up again toward approval date - but to a higher high this time because of more surety around approval. It ain't rocket science. People can bleat and bag out management or the SP and hope it goes down, but the reality is there is nothing to drive it down any further (other than external factors). So it will settle here and at some point in the near future start to climb as we get closer to approval date and also on the back of updates from BOT management along the way.

The risk that one does take in not having shares currently is that their eventual buy-in price is likely to be higher and/or they may miss out by a much larger margin IF any sort of announcement should come out about post-approval deals, buyouts included. Good luck to all holders, and those interested in holding.
    Last edited by Grainofsand: 11/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.