BOT 4.76% 33.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Bot Chart, page-1033

1. 15,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1414
    Earlier than expected retirement. Hmm.

Let me get an idea of where you are at vitruvius and see whether I can relate it in an architectural manner. By the way in this big mix of input, your analytical prowess has been greatly appreciated. Many times in the past we have been greeted with beautiful explanations of the BOT situation and the potential which back them were just words. Now many here consider them prophecies.

But back to the end game.

I am guessing your average cost is 5.4cents.

To be able to retire, you probably need one and a half million in the bank with no debt. Work backwords with me. I am building this house with the initial slab at under 5cents but the frame did cost me mid sevens. So i have a few of these obviously, maybe not enough for top 20 and a mention, but somewhere not too far below. But it depends now on the difficulty of actually making this home with much more money needed to develop a more intricate dwelling. Knock em ups are not your thing obviously but the difficult thing is to ascertain the end price. That's the tricky part for all of us as we have been discussing.

Somewhere between one and a half and two and a quarter million shares?

How'd i go?

By the way, I don't expect the actual figure but living costs money.

I made no provision for the Lexus coupe in my figures for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.015(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $597.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 33.5¢ 32.3¢ $1.265M 3.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 129446 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 131308 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.