BOT 2.41% 42.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Usually a Rally is from pent up investors all waiting on the...

1. 12,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6197
    Usually a Rally is from pent up investors all waiting on the sideline and suddenly their is a Catalyst of data or an update ., that then forces everyones hand.

Some stocks have been undervalued , it's the Nature of the Beast with Biotech there is a long break between drinks , Trials start and that drives interest but many Investors loose focus whilst the Trial is occurring get bored or think the Company is going nowhere...

On the Interest rates , well that comes home to roost for those on Floating Mortgages first but still takes a month to wash through,, those on fixed see whats coming and usually hunker down tighten the purse strings, the real damage occurs when Retail Investors try to squeeze out through the same door at the same time...

Good thing here at BOT is the Science is Proven , the hard yards have been completed , its just the Regulatory Process now to begin Revenue and that opens BOT up to a whole new group of Investors,,, most here are early adopters of Technology , Ground Floor investors ,,, the next Crew of Investors are return/profit driven...

I like to rest over the Christmas Break so I generally sell a few holdings by Mid December ,, in this game you don't want to have to sell under pressure..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.010(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $770.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.5¢ 43.0¢ 41.5¢ $2.549M 6.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3910 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.0¢ 69754 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.