BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Hi Aargonthank you I am doing very well. The profits I made by...

1. 7,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 618
    Hi Aargon

thank you I am doing very well. The profits I made by selling BOT trade parcels and my long term holds have been reinvested elsewhere and they have already paid dividends. So life is very good right now.

to answer you questions

Did the FDA reject it?

The answer is very simple, just look at the share price where it was just before the FDA rejection, then how it got sold on volume for the 3 consecutive days prior to the announcement (when i called the charts UGLY) and then the massive dump in the 3 days following the announcement (as shown in the chart in my previous post)

If that is not a rejection, I don't know what is.

Also you say it is at 15 cents (50%) above my predicted price that will happen in the coming days and before the end of the year, It was at 16 cents after the dead cat bounce and it is only a matter of time before this small rally is over.

After all these "positive anns" after the FDA rejection BOT has not gained any market interest other wise it would be already sitting well above the pre FDA rejection price and even if not the pre FDA rejection at least we would be seeing 15 cents wall broken on volume.

All in my honest opinion of course, which according to most here is only 50% accurate. wink.pngtongue.png

Last edited by Zeeshan: 13/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.