BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Update for the boomers: Still not buying this price action, it’s...

1. 57 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Update for the boomers:

Still not buying this price action, it’s screaming bull trap/double top. OBV doesn’t support this when compared to the last trip to this price, Hidden bearish divergence on RSI getting more obvious daily and another indicator I won’t name showing this as distribution.

I’ll flip medium term bullish if we clear through 15.5 - with volume for those in the back. Sell trigger will be 17.5 - haven’t shared this previously but I don’t see the gap filling this side of FDA news/approval, I’m viewing it as a breakaway gap.

TLDR; my conviction remains and is arguably strengthened that this is distribution. Sentiment on this forum is far too bullish and could be used as an indicator we’re nearing a local top.

p.s. yes - head and shoulders invalidated, boohoo! Guess what, I’m not trying to compete and play who’s more correct than others. I’ll let the chart tell me what to do with my money and follow that.

And sorry I still haven’t posted on any other forums, worry not old chaps, money has been made without notifying boom town of what I’ve been up to.

Last edited by Mkraining: 14/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.