BOT 0.00% 41.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Bot Chart, page-10880

1. 15,570 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    I have changed my forward thinking about the potential benefit of seeing Sofdra sales results in the USA three months after launch. Not 6. This will
    coincide nicely with Christmas 2024 as I believe BOT will be very impressed with the uptake. Sure I am prophesying but if the demand for
    take up aligns with their initial studies, it may be a blockbuster type of scenario. Management know that they have to hit the ground running so in
    the next 7 months, any publicity is good publicity. Short term price movements mean nothing when FDA approval hits.

The only thing I can think off out of left field is post the human trail for english comprehension which I hope they finish before January 25th, then
    the FDA may review this in under the 6 month time frame. Just think of the absolute stupidity of leaving an urgently requested trial which will be approved sitting on a table for 6 months. It defies logic doesn't it that patients cannot have access to this earlier. Sure it's not killing anyone unlike the mrna
    quick to market but the frickin dope association fda may just sit on this one. Or they may not. I don't care but that's about the only outta left field
    narrative for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $752.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
41.0¢ 43.5¢ 41.0¢ $2.989M 7.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 408524 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.