BOT 16.9% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

A shoe in for me too.I'm picking June 21st give or take and we...

1. 15,266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1409
    A shoe in for me too.

I'm picking June 21st give or take and we potentially could be in for the tax loss season in early June so bargains to be had potentially.

BOT is a different beast to others because it is one announcement away from real sales. That will be the exciting part.
    There have been plenty of car parks available in the last month where you could have driven in with the basic model and driven
    out, quicker than you first thought, in an updated version or a newer offering. But it all depends on your strategy.

I expect some announcements regarding network setups with Sofdra but the only folks selling now are though who need the cash.

BOT has provided a fertile ground to many in the past and many in the future. You just have to plant your seed. Mark 4 26-29.
    First the blade (Phase 1/2), then the ear (phase3), then the full grain(Registration). Who would have thought that this bloke
    was into markets all those years ago? Who would have thought Mickey would have sprouted this way either. Well......
    Have a good weekend folks and back a winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
0.055(16.9%)
Mkt cap ! $687.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.0¢ 38.0¢ 33.0¢ $7.103M 19.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 134000 37.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 650314 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.