BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Bot Chart, page-12606

1. 15,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1404
    A bit of perspective for Elke and others who are wonderin' about the times ahead...stay tuned mofos, stay wired, stay happy.

This one from Dimerix today FTWHNI - thats - for those who had no idea

Dr Saif Al Hasani, CEO, Taiba ME said:

“We are thrilled to partner with Dimerix in launching DMX-200 in the Middle East pending FDA approval.

DMX-200 will strengthen our portfolio of treatments for rare nephrology diseases, enabling us to offer a comprehensive solution for our treating physicians.

Leveraging our existing network, knowledge and expertise, we aim to introduce a breakthrough medication for our patients suffering from focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS).

Our dedication to collaborating with Dimerix underscores our commitment to bringing hope to patients with rare disease conditions such as FSGS.”

Dr Nina Webster, CEO & Managing Director, Dimerix said:

“We are very pleased to be partnering with the Taiba group for the Middle East.

The unique knowledge and expertise that the Taiba team has built in the rare disease space, as well as the established regulatory support and supply chain, places them in the ideal position to achieve the optimum outcome in the Middle East territories for all stakeholders.

We very much look forward to collaborating with all our partners, as we all strive to make a difference in kidney diseases, which have such an urgent unmet need.”

Are you with me here folks with the 96 font, geez it looks beautiful, and what this game is really about.
    Chuck in a bit of this and a bit of that and you make a broth but what you really want is a Fully Diversified Asset approval.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6202/6202017-c57977f575149cf2b297eeedb4253333.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.