BOT 2.63% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Bot Chart, page-1265

1. 15,458 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1417
    Yes, and do not get too emotionally connected either but with our baby that is BOT, it is very hard not to. First we had the birth, unfortunately one I missed. I have been to plenty so I wasn't that fussed. But in 2017 my family adopted this mangy looking thing called BOT which clearly had potential. Through love and care WE all saw this baby go through its constipation pases, its teething phases, its learning to walk phases but we persisted.

She or He because IT may have been a tasmanian so depending on the day depends on its sex but now, after the recent growth spurt and my oh my, it was quite fast we have our baby in the teenage years and you guessed it, it's ACNE time. But our baby was vaccinated by Dr Mark Blaskovich who says that we have a unique one on our hands who is immune to the anti vaxers who simply put water in their injections whereas our baby has the real deal, 100% cbd.

This story to be continued. How the hell did this come about three minutes ago i will never know but you spurned me on jala. I like mowing the grass as well. It keeps things fresh my friend.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $669.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.5¢ 36.5¢ $2.548M 6.766M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 96148 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 782479 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.