BOT 6.72% 35.8¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

The scenario whereby another 6m delay is incurred is highly...

1. 120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    The scenario whereby another 6m delay is incurred is highly improbable in my opinion. Mainly because I believe approval is highly probable, but also because there really are no second chances on this now. I think failure here is a rejection not a redo, which would require a time consuming appeal.

With the flow of capital into the stock this year, a rejection would likely be catastrophic to the share price and while I think it would over time recover, I’ve seen this stock in the pain cave for extended periods having owned it for 5 years.

so, don’t be mistaken would be my advice. this is pretty binary now. I’d say Stock goes sub 10c on rejection. Marry that with a 1% chance of rejection and place your bets. I’m long and strong

I’ve never sold a share. Only bought more during times of distress, but this is the last rodeo for me. Failure here and I’m out.

My opinion however, is that this is not the beginning of the end, it’s the end of the beginning, and approval will come and BOT will continue its journey to the moon.

but for those that think failure risk is greater then me, don’t kid yourself, FDA rejection …. Stock tanks…. Hard.

Last edited by wilddman: 05/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.8¢
Change
0.023(6.72%)
Mkt cap ! $539.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 36.5¢ 33.3¢ $14.32M 40.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 855189 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 23563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.