BOT 1.45% 34.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Bot Chart, page-13179

1. 984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 155
    LTH are holding big levels of stock purchased for a fraction of todays SP in some cases and will make millions if not 100s of thousands.. we have been on the BOT journey for a while now and holding strong because we back management. It is one thing to give advice and another thing to follow it, we have been through the ups and downs of this stock but never questioned management and that is a strategy in itself "it pays off sometimes", it has in this case. For example we never even thought that Matt and Vince will conduct a vulture acquisition of SoFdra, that was a pure bonus, a company making bonus it seems... half of these usernames that have rocked up on Hc in the recent weeks have no clue of the loyalty LTH have showed in this stock. this is a once in a lifetime stock... imo. i am a trader by nature and for income purposes, but this is my biggest long term holding by far, one of only two, on the other one I also backed management over a long period of time it took that a while too trust me... investing is like believing in a narrative, the author of the narrative in this case have a track record and that's what you look for when you pick a company... all IMO. DYOR. AND CONGRATS LTH. Some New posters reckon we are millionaires overnight due to the recent SP increase, i say Millionaires overnight after 5 years.... GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $615.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.8¢ $1.949M 5.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2985 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 420471 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.