BOT 1.45% 34.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Not sure I have ever agreed with a post more. Well put.we got...

1. 1,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 279
    Not sure I have ever agreed with a post more. Well put.

we got very very lucky having been holders pre sofdra, but it's not luck any more. What they saw in what is now sofdra was sheer brilliance and a direct consequence of their past experience and business acumen.

Remaining as holders is based on trust since that point, but that has now been solidified with the webinar and the planned execution that has been so eloquently documented.

they have taken the company from $60m to $560m. They have enunciated a strategy that will likely take it a $5b in time. If they believe it was necessary to raise $70m now then I am happy, based on their demonstrated performance, to trust that they know that that was what was required. They know and understand things that we don't.

if holders believe they have been screwed then you have an easy decision FO.

IF $70m now is what is required to progress what is required without any further need to worry about funding to achieve all those things that have been said b4 (insurance coverage, dermatologist buy in, supply chain, telemedicine, sales strategy and structure etc etc) then I accept and support that. Our personal wealth WILL be accelerated as a direct consequence.

it clearly was the easiest, most efficient and most risk averse way of getting access to $70m to hit the road running with a best in class, approved solution to a problem that has been waiting longer than it should for a solution.

two weeks ago we ALL knew there was a 99% likelihood of approval and could have bought it in for 28 ish. So those who are still aggrieved should just plug it, move on and either sell out now for a profit, or later for what will almost certainly be a multiple of today's price.

you should also stop whinging

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $615.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.8¢ $1.949M 5.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2985 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 420471 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.