BOT 8.70% 31.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I'm not sure they'll try for a listing on a major US exchange....

1. 410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    I'm not sure they'll try for a listing on a major US exchange. Not in the near future perhaps. The annual costs of the listing and the annual costs and obligations associated with compliance issues apparently can be huge. But there is an alternative - via America's Over The Counter trading. This is much much cheaper. I'm not sure I really understand it, but I think it allows America to trade in shares on OS exchanges. Accredited US Dealer - Brokers trade the shares OTC. I believe Cowens is one of these? This might be the quickest best way for us to get traded by American institutions, I think they would basically be trading on our ASX?

It has 3 tiers. The top tier OTCQX is for blue chips. Apparently companies such as Nestle SA, Bayer A.G., Roche Holding Ag and BASF SE are traded here. So this wouldn't be the appropriate one for BOT. Not just yet anyways. But who knows for the future? The middle tier is the OTCQB, the venture market for early stage and developing companies. This seems the most likely option to me. I'd be very happy with this, it doesn't seem 2nd best at all. It would give us fantastic exposure to American traders. Here's the link where I got this information from ....

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/o/otcqb.asp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.030(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $570.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 31.5¢ $6.354M 19.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 286322 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 28500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.