BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Looks like BOT SP could be pushed down to around 0.355 - 0.36....

1. 3,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 738
    Looks like BOT SP could be pushed down to around 0.355 - 0.36. Looks like it's time to move sideways for a few days and find a new level of support in the unknown.

Could come down even further as those worried about the sell off on 28/06 could part ways with some shares in anticipation or have already done so and maybe even some selling for tax purposes, but doubt this as most are in profit and selling their losers instead of winners... likely a bounce coming monday 1/7 to really solidify this new base and support with those who sold their losers, increasing their holdings in their winners and BOT will likely be at the top of the list to increase holdings.

Regardless it's all noise for the moment. Understanding some have mentioned that no sales will occur in the first quarter and best to wait for Jan announcements relating to results through Oct - Dec - I think there will be other announcements along the way to keep punters excited. I am also fully expecting the South Korea approval to be announced in October or prior which will be looked upon favourably for us. In saying that - we could get an announcement relating to application/approval in other regions much sooner than we all realise. I think easy targets could be TGA and EMA alongside a possible approval in Canada? Otherwise we could see announcements for either 1801 or 1503 and I think that will bring with it a lot of noise and excitement.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6269/6269214-37e598b720ca092ef9d9943fb9bed68f.jpg

As for the chart, you can't even pick it at the moment and I think @jakedauncey has taken the baton here so i look forward to his updates . Whilst I would like this to push through 0.40 you can't have green candles every day... happy to be proven wrong on this front.

Good luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.