BOT 5.48% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I don't believe that the rest of the pipeline is dead - but...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    I don't believe that the rest of the pipeline is dead - but there was a need to improve their cash position or BOT would have sunk into being "just another backwater biotech" with good IP but poor market outcomes. SOFD being FDA'd, along with a focused management team and a smart market interface, de-risks that considerably. The focused pathway to market is gold.

I think the real money is to be made in the anti-acne/rosacea area - the market is enormous, there have been no new non-steroidal treatments with low tox / low adverse reaction profiles and it's a very "visible" problem. It, like hyperhidrosis, is something that negatively affects a person's body image - and it's not "fixable" only "treatable" - so the market doesn't diminish even when you address the issue, you just get a dedicated market group. People spend a fortune on both prescription only and OTC medications and "fixes" which don't work very well (and in some cases actually make the problem worse in the long term) so an FDA approved medication with low/no side effects would be a game changer. Add in IP protection and a market monopoly for 7 years and I couldn't guess at the upside potential.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
-0.020(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $543.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.5¢ 35.5¢ 34.0¢ $4.566M 13.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 410003 34.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
35.0¢ 346713 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.