BOT 8.70% 31.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Bot Chart, page-13569

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Lots of chat. Lots of new holders. Lots of new views.

for me, objectively two material structural developments.

1. FDA approval
    2. Gigantic CR (long term balance sheet positive).

both positive.

much speculation about sales and this and that which while normal and sensible, we are only two weeks out form the big announcements, so give some time! While it’s important medium term, visibility on sales is months away.

what do you think is driving the share price lower? Fundamentals? You’d be crazy to think that with
    with both funding and FDA secured in one swoop. Not to mention, a Proven management team, whom I understand many are frustrated with re: the timing and management of the raise. I get it. But a bird ($88m) in the hand and all that…

Against my initial belief, it’s seems clear the raise went to some weak hands and that’s disappointing. But the stock is not trading lower because BOT all of a sudden sucks. It’s the opposite. The company is in amazing shape here. The current share price action is noise. Spivs puking the deal, and maybe some frustrated holders that were expecting better short term gains. Either way, if you’re patient, BOT may take you to the moon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.5¢
Change
-0.030(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $570.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 34.5¢ 31.5¢ $6.354M 19.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 286322 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 28500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.