BOT 2.17% 33.8¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Bot Chart, page-13666

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Interesting food for thought guys, I've attached some info about the company ownership.

Justanovice, it's entirely possible that you are in the ballpark.

I still don't really buy it though. Other stocks that are poorly covered by HC exhibit similar price activity.

I don't believe that people's words here, obvious downramping attempts, could move the needle all that much. No more than a few well placed sell orders throughout the day (usually in the morning) where you get that cascade of stops hit and a sharp equity flush kind of situation.

Say someone claiming to have inside knowledge of the company spreads a malicious lie to drive price down (or up), well that's illegal. Not to say it doesn't happen. The f***ery in the stock world knows no limits and ASIC is largely absent from what I've seen. Obvious and supposedly illegal manipulation all day long on the ASX and every other market in the world.

Regardless, any stock transactions are self-interested. If you and 10 people in the same boat are winding down big positions, their doing it for a reason and subsequently the price will fall until it doesn't. Herd mentality and all.

I guess my take it that the BOT chart looks good. It's in a solid uptrend and the fundamentals are all lined up. I think that on the balance, it is extremely unlikely that anything on hotcopper is going to disrupt that. It'll be the ongoing trajectory of the business that end up doing that.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6287/6287611-03a36d0efcd2aeff31ce3f3e35ab1fe6.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.8¢
Change
-0.008(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $624.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $559.5K 1.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 257930 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 131459 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.46am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.