BOT 4.55% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Bot Chart, page-14164

1. 3,526 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 457
    Actually if you read the fundamentals, not charts as they're crap, and see what BOT is about, you would've just let it sit long term!
    It was FDA approved with notice that only labelling had a problem- tick.
    Did CR to ensure in best sales marketing position when approved- tick.
    Japan sales prices Sodra works and has doubled since plus no royalties paid out anymore- tick.
    so next stage of rerating (money movement) will be in October, after the 3rd Quarter of sales started.
    Results should be interesting!!
    I know it's "patient knowledge" stuff but BOT management did say they'll have a sales force set up with phone calls and online like how Ozempic and Ozempic went phenomenal!!!
    So you need to read announcements, read HC posts, look at the revenue/expenses etc. No debt here which is amazing for a newish company!! And the Market Cap- around nearly $600 million!! Again, amazing!!
    Penny ante markets aren't for the faint hearted, very made losses but use them against gains; tax wise.
    If not sure about share trading, then blue chips like banks are good where you can see and forget with dividends coming in every 6 months- just reinvest them!
    Oily pennies (oil and gas) are risky. Bios are too with its trials but BOT is the best "risk free" I've ever seen!
    This will go up exponentially and by end of next year, we'll be saying Jeez!! if only we bought more back then
    These up and down market dips are just that, just ignore and put away until October

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.015(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $624.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 35.0¢ 32.3¢ $2.184M 6.494M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 38963 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 34769 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.