BOT 2.70% 36.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I'm pretty confident BOT management have their act together - as...

1. 1,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1298

I'm pretty confident BOT management have their act together - as they have since they found SB, bought SB, took SB to the FDA and got approval, and are now initiating SB as Sofdra going to market, following the Patient Experience Program.

Whilst a share price hovering in the 30's can be unnerving I suppose (particularly for those who may want to sell soon), BOT's real value is inevitable once sales are demonstrated. It's a rather mathematical equation - sales minus costs divided by SOI = SP. The only ambiguous element is perhaps a PE multiple. Oh, and a portion perhaps for the pipeline up their sleeve. One can pump all they want now, but it means very little when weighed up against actual sales (the real meat). So the only reason to get pumping now is to help out those shareholders who don't have the ticker to stay the course. They're not my particular concern to be honest.

Rather than management running around to reassure shareholders that things are hunky dory, I'd much rather be pleased that they are focusing on delivering and are busy doing so. The timeline has been laid out by Management and they have reported accordingly along the way, with a further update due any day now. I'm sure they are a little disappointed also that the market hasn't yet woken up to the greatness that BOT is going to be, but they are keeping their eye on the prize and pursuing what is needed.

Nothing is going to 'break' this share price - but it will be 'made' once the market sees Sofdra selling, and at volume! It's all heading in the right direction! Been here since 2019 and have grossed up to 600% on paper, but am sitting comfortably looking forward to the real meat and not just pumping the share price in the interim to keep restless, short-term investors happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $651.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 35.5¢ $1.395M 3.870M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 266249 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.