BOT 0.00% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Even if you pump the price now, you won't be getting any rent!...

1. 2,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1466
    Even if you pump the price now, you won't be getting any rent! You'll have to sell part or all of your investment to benefit. I think that would be cutting your nose off to spite your face, but I understand that not everybody is here to ride BOT all the way.

But again, increases to the SP between now and actual sales (which also help predict future sales) means nothing unless one wants to sell in the short term. I get that it is reassuring, nice to see, and handy if one wants to sell pre-sales, but the actual sales figures are what is going to do the talking. The SP will be definitively guided by actual sales volume. If the SP is too high when actual sales come along, then it will drop. If it is too low when actual sales come along, then it will realign and go up. That is all the matters and the rest is just noise - UNLESS people want to sell prior.

I believe the market follows this and whilst I thought we'd be sitting closer to 50c in anticipation of near immediate sales, I see the current market woes as holding us back in the 30's with a slow climb. Feel good announcements that don't actually earn us any 'rent' don't really mean anything (again, unless one wants to sell pre-sales).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.