BOT 3.90% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

I actually can't believe how people are punch drunk with this...

1. 2,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1487
    I actually can't believe how people are punch drunk with this stock they ignore all the risks associated with launching, marketing and competing in a market that is seemingly quite complex.

I'm certainly not 'ignoring' the ALL the risks associated with this first-ever, new FDA-approved product, for the treatment of actual Primary Axillary Hyperhidrosis - a medical condition much more serious than your average sweats-more-than-usual person's experience.

Yes, the market is large enough to accommodate cheap, over-the-counter and less effective treatments. But these are not the people seeking dermatology assistance. The 3.2m people suffering from a clinical-grade condition is the market we are entering. With a $75m advertising and marketing war chest, with demonstrated successful sales in Japan (where very little marketing is done whatsoever), and with a marketing platform and strategy that rivals the best BP have to offer.

But don't take my word for it - have a look at what people who are much better at due diligence than me have to say about it. Read what Euroz Hartleys and Evans and Partners have to say.

This product is assured success - the speculation is only concerning how much success. $25m per year (same as Qbrexza already do - and we know from the trial results that Sofdra far outperforms Qbrexza) will be enough to fund the pipeline development. So as they say "the only way is up, baby".

You haven't wasted your time - it will be good to look back on your post in coming months when the BOT SP has a $ sign in front of it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.