BOT 0.00% 38.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Bot Chart, page-1493

1. 15,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1441
    I now have a handle about what you are on about. I am guessing you bought into PAB at much higher levels. I was in that too but i was so damn lucky I was on the screen at the time they went to 5.9c. From memory they may have been 2.4c a week earlier. I work on setting a future price for a share and being happy with that. When PAB went berserk, i sold the lot having gained experience in that ridiculous excitement over a few mice. I still like the story but mr market has obvious issues. Mr market is always right. always.

This(BOT) is different but I believe you are holding on to some losses and we all know how tough this is. Been there. But dont come on here and impart any of your age related wisdom because clearly you have not learnt. You have not adequately researched, error number one. Two. Three.

I have said to many of my friends that i would guarantee their purchases of BOT. I went red telling friends how good this would be. Many others have told their stories. You are not a friend but I still tell you to buy some because the next 7 weeks are going to possibly be the most exciting many of us have ever seen. Call that up ramping. I don't. I call it based on the missives that management have conveyed to us.

All of us love clever banter, a bit of argy bargy especially the dog, but please give us better than what you have served up in the last few days. Out of ten, you probably get an argonaught.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.