BOT 0.66% 37.8¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Bot Chart, page-14958

1. 246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68
    low volume is good when it’s sellers selling and buyers backing off, creating low volume sell offs which can sometimes demonstrate a positive asymmetric imbalance, highlighting very controlled ‘volume’ buying sitting behind the curtain. Personally, I think we are seeing evidence of this with BOT.

Furthermore, Low volume rallies can be concerning, often signalling a near term blow off top and exuberance, which we have seen from time to time preceding a pullback. Conversely, high volume selling can be concerning which we see not seeing. Notably, we have seen more often, high volume buying, following low volume selling. This is a trading pattern I’ve been watching. It gives me comfort.

nevertheless, it’s all circumstantial and technical. for long term fundamental based holders, these short term observations are interesting, especially as some of us watch the stock closely / daily and read what we can from it. But in reality it’s just noise over the long term.

again, if you take issue with my comments, mute me. Your trolling does not affect my willingness nor my ability to provide input. That’s the beauty of a public forum.

live and let live brother.
    Last edited by wilddman: Today, 11:54

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.