BOT 4.23% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Hi Elke, here's fact from fiction for the newbies.Malmanu I hope...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    Hi Elke, here's fact from fiction for the newbies.

Malmanu I hope you're not planning to steer a ship - be going in the wrong direction, end up like the titanic.

SCIENCE DAILY:
    The team, led by Professor Jim Thomas, from the University of Sheffield's Department of Chemistry, is testing new compounds developed by his PhD student Kirsty Smitten on antibiotic resistant gram-negative bacteria, including pathogenic E. coli. Gram-negative bacteria strains can cause infections including pneumonia, urinary tract infections and bloodstream infections.

BOTANIX: The study found that BTX 1801 is a broad-spectrum gram-positive antibiotic which is effective against a range of human and animal bacteria. The CBD in the product kills bacteria within three hours and disrupts the biofilm bacteria use to protect themselves against antibiotics. BTX 1801 has significant potential as a powerful antimicrobial for use in skin and other infections

Gram-negative and gram-positive - they sound different to me, but I wagged school alot yet am certain 'positive' and 'negative' are not synonym.

Pneumonia, urinary tract infections and bloodstream infections are not skin infections that BOT are focused on.

Thanks for the info though, yet, even my parrot "Kit Kat" knows the difference ... "I know....I knowww...Oh I Knooowwww....

Lets hope the half a billion at 2c holders do sell, more for the merrymen to take up. I'm sure they would have sold already when the SP hit near 29c the other week if they were smart traders, but as smart investors, clearly they have kept them all.

cheers all,

PS (Malmanu? is that short for MALicious MAN Underpants - I wonder if any relation to Captain Underpants, a long lost or a really lost cousin maybe.....??)
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1681/1681964-c5930f2a4ffb8ea3fbdbb756fba40635.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.015(4.23%)
Mkt cap ! $669.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 35.5¢ $1.465M 4.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 186321 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 561591 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.