BOT 1.47% 33.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Bot Chart, page-198

1. 15,210 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    Whatever you ate before bed must have been laced with hallucinogens. Ridiculous numbers.
    We all have discussed the ultimate big picture with Matt. We really don't know what that it but so long as they stick to their jobs I am happy. I have just read about an american company that is raising some cash on NASDAQ. Have a read happy campers !

For those who dont know what molluscum contagiosum is, its a virus that can stick around a bit. By itself I don't think it's that nasty but it can occur anywhere such as faces, chests, arms. It's a nuisance really. So the below is just a little about them and the great phase 2 numbers they got which will help them expand.

Verrica seeks$86M IPO to take on compounded dermatology drug 

The data,presented on Saturday at the annual meeting of the American Academy ofDermatology, follow topline results announced in January 2019. Both trials, calledCAMP-1 and CAMP-2, were randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled trials thatpitted VP-102 against placebo in a total of 528 patients with molluscum. VP-102is a topical treatment containing a solution of 0.7% cantharidin in asingle-use applicator. 

Patientswere treated once every three weeks for up to a total of 12 weeks. By the endof the study, 46% of treated patients in CAMP-1 and 54% of treated patients inCAMP-2 had complete clearance of all treatable molluscum lesions. The numbersfor the placebo groups were 18% and 13%, respectively. VP-102 performedsimilarly in the mean reduction of the number of lesions: 69% and 83% reductionin CAMP-1 and CAMP-2. Placebo patients in CAMP-1 had a 20% increase inlesions, while those in CAMP-2 had a 19% reduction. 

“Completeclearance of molluscum lesions in a short amount of time is important topatients, especially parents of young children who are impacted by this highlycontagious skin infection,” said Verrica CEO Ted White in the statement. “Theseimportant data reinforce the potential for VP-102 as a first-in-class topicaltherapy to become the standard of care for molluscum.”

Verrica filed in May 2018 to raise up to $86 million in its IPO to push VP-102 through phase 3 and onto the market. In June, it  priced the IPO in the middle of its range, reeling in $75 million.

SO happy campers, it is obvious that if you have something worth doing, someone will help fund it. As far as a company maker goes, the company Verrica (great name i think, a play on a name for a wart, verucca who i think was a character, ie verucca salt, in a kiddies movie, sorry i digressed) . the january phase 3 results above are glowing BUT folks, how big do you think the molluscum contagisum market is. I have no idea but it aint as big as the acne market.

No silly dreams people !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $606.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 33.5¢ $182.0K 538.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 824293 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 375343 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.