BOT 6.15% 34.5¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Wonder how many LT's holders are using HC to their advantage...

1. 528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    Wonder how many LT's holders are using HC to their advantage either "selling up" or pretending to sell up to shake the old tree..

Personally I have lost too much on other shares when emotions took over reality on a company's bump in the road by following the screaming crowds out the door only to look back a month later and want to jump off the cliff for that irrational emotional decision that has now cost me with the initial screaming crowd but then also the massive recovery.... but this game is not for the faint heart'd and she takes some serious cohoonas sometimes to overcome those emotional what-if's consistently going on inside the head..

Like most it was a long waiting game for this result, (and disappointing it got hammered like it did) and yes like most on HC I had my profits all nicely worked out where to put them and what an xmas it was going to be.. but alas I am now having to pause that till Q1 2020 hopefully.... end of the day the game for BOT has not changed.. the only thing that changed in the short term is my toys..

Vince and the gang have a plan and we know they do not sit idly around doing nothing.. could be possible that the results really did stump them and lesson learnt?..or they are in the process of some highly confidential talks to sort the issues out..or are just focusing on getting to PH3 and getting the rest of the products to become company makers??.. they all have a goal at the end of the day and that is to make serious money.. simple.. but unfortunately us plebs on HC will never know the full undertakings of the Board and can only stipulate from previous experience or subtle hints etc. as to what we think is happening on the inside..

Hoping for a turn around so I can pay the tax man some nice CGT..got to keep the economy going biggrin.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.5¢
Change
0.020(6.15%)
Mkt cap ! $624.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.5¢ 34.5¢ 32.5¢ $2.676M 7.955M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19000 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 48210 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.