BOT 1.33% 37.0¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

Bot Chart, page-3028

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    if they have any faith with approval and with the down time they have had ( over six months ) - all should be set ( within Australia ) as there is little faith in America ( with anything ) recruitment maybe an issue but also something that should be preempted - I read a post which stuck in my head - that Bot is run as a virtual company - considering current circumstances turning up for a annual board meeting for options is possible ? I get that Ance is strong and atopic dermatitis and psoriasis are weak / that is why I’m optimistic with Antimicrobial and Rosacea ( and all the possibilities - animal and human - that can come from that ) we are gunna live or die with the next announcements - I would rather a straight assessment rather than a the ambiguity of late ( feels like forever ) - I’ve voted no on all options and if SH’s are worried that management will bail or pull up on efforts ( we are already sunk ) if management think taking a pay cut and should be rewarded ( just in case ) gives a Luke warm endorsement - if this mob can’t pull it off with CBD ( just means someone else will )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $669.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 39.0¢ 37.0¢ $1.603M 4.223M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 378157 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 98000 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.