BOT 3.62% 33.3¢ botanix pharmaceuticals ltd

if they have any faith with approval and with the down time they...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    if they have any faith with approval and with the down time they have had ( over six months ) - all should be set ( within Australia ) as there is little faith in America ( with anything ) recruitment maybe an issue but also something that should be preempted - I read a post which stuck in my head - that Bot is run as a virtual company - considering current circumstances turning up for a annual board meeting for options is possible ? I get that Ance is strong and atopic dermatitis and psoriasis are weak / that is why I’m optimistic with Antimicrobial and Rosacea ( and all the possibilities - animal and human - that can come from that ) we are gunna live or die with the next announcements - I would rather a straight assessment rather than a the ambiguity of late ( feels like forever ) - I’ve voted no on all options and if SH’s are worried that management will bail or pull up on efforts ( we are already sunk ) if management think taking a pay cut and should be rewarded ( just in case ) gives a Luke warm endorsement - if this mob can’t pull it off with CBD ( just means someone else will )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.3¢
Change
-0.013(3.62%)
Mkt cap ! $597.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.0¢ 34.0¢ 32.8¢ $1.701M 5.108M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 345637 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 193986 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.